Question: Is Facebook free really free?

No, we dont charge you to use Facebook. Instead, we charge advertisers to show ads on the Facebook family of apps and technologies. This helps us make Facebook available to everyone without charging people for access to it. You can also make purchases through Facebook for games, apps and other items.

Is Facebook truly free?

Facebook is not free. While you dont have to pay to join the site, you nonetheless give Facebook two things that are much more valuable: your time and your intellectual property. Facebook gives you access to its system for free because it is in Facebooks interest that you spend time on the system and click links.

Why are Google and Facebook free?

The move is a way for the company to decrease its dependence on advertising revenue — a pot of money thats increasingly being swallowed up by just Google and Facebook. ...

Is Facebook run by Google?

Technically, Zuckerberg explained, Google is purchasing 98.4 percent of Facebook, leaving Microsoft with 1.6 percent ownership. Well be able to incorporate Facebook apps directly into Android, our new mobile operating system.

What is a good cost per click on Facebook?

The ballpark Facebook CPC (cost per click) for most industries is between $0.70 and $1.01. The average CPM (cost per 1000 views) is around $8.00 – $10.00. The average click-through rate (CTR) for Facebook ads across all industries is 0.90%.

Join us

Find us at the office

Terrill- Grafelman street no. 1, 39410 Bern, Switzerland

Give us a ring

Martine Florea
+79 948 920 825
Mon - Fri, 9:00-21:00

Contact us